If you don’t have a current e-Commerce setup
- Create an album on social media, or your website, with items currently for sale via pickup, including prices.
- Set up the ability for customers to pay online using PayPal for Business and a button.
- Using Acuity, set up an “Order Pickup” appointment, and offer pickup on specific days and times.
- When an order is made, send the customer the appropriate pickup link so they can book a time to pickup their order.
- If you have a WordPress website, consider installing WooCommerce and creating an online store! This will be very beneficial even when things return to normal.
If you do have a current e-Commerce setup
- Use targeted ads on social media to communicate your services. (Do you have a Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insight Tag to do this kind of social media targeting? If not, set one up! Or have us set one up for you.)
- Expand your delivery and pickup options.
Do you need help putting it all together?
Do you need helping getting setup, or don’t have time to do it yourself?
PayPal Buy Button Setup
E-Commerce Set-Up for WooCommerce
Social Media Tracking Codes Set-Up