With Love Bridal Boutique
“We are extremely pleased with the end result, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend | venture creative collective | to anyone looking for a new website!”
Context + challenges
After expanding to a beautiful new modern location, wedding dream dress purveyors Dana and Jason of With Love knew their needed to up their brand game to match the stunning new store. They needed a website and brand that resonated with their brides both aesthetically, and functionally, as soon as they made that first click.
A cluttered brand and out-of-date website did not match With Love’s modern new retail location. Optimizing the website for search engines, and providing a visually enticing online experience that would lead to more appointment bookings were the key objectives for Dana and Jason.
Solution and Results
· A clean, easily navigable design that looks stunning on all screen sizes, to make it easy for brides to find exactly what they are looking for no matter what stage of research they are in.
· A new “Our Brides” page to showcase some of With Love’s happy brides in their gorgeous gowns – starting with vcc’s own Michelle and Taylor!
· A brand new opt-in to build their mailing list and continue to engage their brides long past their wedding date.
· A crisp grey logo without any adornment, to let the brand shine.
· Custom graphics and buttons to keep the look beautifully on-brand.
· An updated back-end to increase website speed.
· Improved search engine optimization.
· A functional, intuitive appointment booking tool for brides to make that final, crucial step.
With a strategically pared down branding overhaul, and an update to the website’s functionality and aesthetics, the With Love experience is now cohesive from a bride’s first click to saying yes to the dress!
Dana & Jason
Owners, With Love Bridal Boutique
From the beginning, we’ve always done our website ourselves, but every time we wanted a fresh new look, it was a significant undertaking due to the time commitment involved! Given how busy we were, we felt it was time to hire some professionals, and we’re happy to say that we’re thrilled with the website that Michelle, Taylor, and the rest of the | venture creative collective | team produced!
We chose | venture creative collective | for a number of reasons, but one of the main reasons was that Michelle and Taylor were both customers of ours. They had first-hand knowledge of the bridal shopping experience at our store, and they did a great job of translating that into the design of our website.
From a budget perspective, we were always under the impression that professional website design was out of our budget. The cost of the website design from | venture creative collective | was extremely reasonable, and far below what we had expected for the quality of the work!
Finally, we were also really impressed with their project management – clear deliverables and deadlines, keeping on top of us when needed, and crystal clear communication at every step of the way.
Overall, we are extremely pleased with the end result, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend | venture creative collective | to anyone looking for a new website!